Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management
sandRose places emphasis on internally improving the physical and social environments in which employees operate in. We constantly perform risk management techniques to identify the dangers employees can encounter in the workplace. Preventing these problems are highly beneficial and results have shown that a safe and hygienic environment has led to a higher productivity. Our standards of procedure and policies are implemented to ensure employee safety and health is an action taken proactively and controlled by the top management.
Emphasize the awareness, and train all persons working for, or on behalf of sandRose. sandRose have done PDO Based HSE Induction, Initial Fire Response (IFR), Dealing with Hazards & Risks (DHR), HSE Tools and Skills (HTS), Coaching, Mentoring and Performance Assessments (CMC), Safety Leadership for Supervisors (SLS) etc… And we have a contingency of 50 Nos of PDO trained passport holders along with engineer and safety advisor, who can take care of HSE requirements of our projects
sandRose is striving to continually improve the performance in QHSE management system and continually improving our quality, health, safety and environment performance is one of our key strategic objectives. sandRose's QHSE objectives are given equal value with other business objectives and being monitored by top management.
The quality of everything we make and do brings value to our customers and justifies their decision to do business with us.
The protection of human health, personal safety and environmental rank at the highest level of importance to sandRose. We operate in a diligent and responsible manner consistent with other world class corporations and aligned with our stated QHSE business goals and policy.
sandRose empowers and supports our associates in their ongoing efforts to prevent accidents of all kinds and to promote a safe environment wherever they go. We use comprehensive management systems to demonstrate our commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the protection of our Environment and to the principles of our QHSE Policy, bringing value to our associates, customers and the community.
Responsibility for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment rests at the top management level of sandRose and is transferred to down the line for implementation. Everyone in our organization is accountable for QHSE performance in their respective area. sandRose embarked upon a number of behavioral safety initiatives to complement our procedures and to seek to ensure that everyone engages fully in matters.
sandRose is dedicated to the concept that all accidents are preventable and we are committed to a zero accident policy. To achieve and enhance this commitment to our policy, and foster a culture of continuous improvement of our safety health and environment duties, the following shall be followed:
- Comply with applicable legal and other business requirements. In those areas specific to the Civil Engineering Construction Industry, seek to apply more stringent standards and procedures where appropriate.
- Emphasize the awareness, and train all persons working for, or on behalf of sandRose. sandRose have done PDO Based HSE Induction, Initial Fire Response (IFR), Dealing with Hazards & Risks (DHR), HSE Tools and Skills (HTS), Coaching, Mentoring and Performance Assessments (CMC), Safety Leadership for Supervisors (SLS) etc…
- The Health and Safety of its employees, subcontractors and other persons, who may be affected by the company's activities, are of foremost consideration.
- Take appropriate precautions to prevent any incidents, which may harm people, damage property and pollute the environment.
- Taking care of health of employees, ensuring safety at work places and protecting the environment is everyone's responsibility. The HSE personnel will work as catalysts to ensure sites' personnel fulfill their respective responsibilities.
- Protect the Environment by maintaining low levels of generated waste through various activities, and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Ensure safe operation of all industrial equipment machinery and plant.
- Continually identify the potential areas for HSE Management System improvement and establish the necessary measures to implement such improvements.
- Ensure that any party performing business with sandRose is complying with all of the above.